Hi I’m Jenna!
Thank you for visiting my site! I originally started my blog while preparing for surgery in December of 2020 in hopes of sharing my surgical experience and life with endometriosis. Since then, my blog has grown into something bigger than I ever could have imagined! I continue to write about my life with endometriosis, but now I am also a freelance writer for the Endometriosis Foundation of America and I write about my life as a medical student too.
More About Me:
- I live in Pittsburgh, PA
- I’m a triplet
- I love sports and played volleyball in college
- I had my first surgery for excision of endometriosis in February 2021
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Biology with minors in Chemistry & Exercise Science
- I recently received my Master’s in Biomedical Sciences
- I am currently a second year medical student