Hi I’m Jenna!
Thank you for visiting my site! I have been living with endometriosis for 10 years and am here to share my experiences in order to give insight into this condition, while providing support and empowerment to other endo warriors. In addition to sharing my life with endometriosis, I hope to spread awareness about this chronic condition along with others such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, adenomyosis, and more!
More About Me:
- I live in Pittsburgh, PA
- I’m a triplet
- I love sports and played volleyball in college
- I had my first surgery for excision of endometriosis in February 2021
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Biology with minors in Chemistry & Exercise Science
- I recently received my Master’s in Biomedical Sciences
- I am currently in medical school (who knows maybe I’ll become an endo excision specialist!)